SEPTA provides many opportunities for the public to become involved in the development of project alternatives and provide input to the project team. While there are no public meetings scheduled at this time, you can stay up-to-date on the status of the KOP Rail Project by subscribing to our eNewsletter.
The following are public meetings that occurred during the Draft Environmental Impact Statement process:
• Public Meeting #2: Scoping (July 2013)
• Public Meeting #3: Tier 1 Alternatives (January 2014)
• Public Meeting #4: Tier 2 Alternatives (Fall 2014)
• Public Meeting #5: Tier 3 Alternatives (Spring 2015)
• Public Meeting #6: Recommended Locally Preferred Alternative (Spring 2016)
• Circulation of Draft EIS, Public Hearings & Public Comment Period (2017)
View our past meetings and collateral materials here.
In addition to public meetings, SEPTA hosts Neighborhood Meetings for the Valley Forge Homes and Brandywine Village communities. Meeting summaries and other materials from the meetings can be found on the Neighborhood Meetings webpage.
You may also provide input to SEPTA at any time through this website, on Twitter at @koprail, or by submitting comments or questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. SEPTA will also accept letters and comment forms mailed to the following address:
SEPTA King of Prussia Rail Project
c/o McCormick Taylor, Inc. ATTN: ELM
1818 Market Street, 16th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please continue to check this website for the latest project-related news and information.